Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 8,335
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 54%
Average Aid Amount $5,656
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,297
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 80%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 8,335 students (54% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,656. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,297 students (80% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at CUNY Queensborough Community College is $5,210 for New York residents and $8,090 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?