Graduate Rate 61.61%
Retention Rate 78%
At Daemen College, the graduation rates was 61.61% (252 students out of 409 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 70 male and 182 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Daemen College. Last year, the graduation rate was 61.61%. where 252 students out of 409 candidate completed their degree.
184 students completed their course in 4 years and 57 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||44.99%||41.12%||46.36%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50.00%
|Two or More Races||25.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Daemen College, 1 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Daemen College, the retention rate is 78%.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?