Acceptance Rate 67 %
SAT Average 1,020
Tuition & Fees $29,770
Student Population 1,024
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $16,981
Dakota Wesleyan University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Mitchell, South Dakota. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,770 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,024 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 67% and the graduation rate is 54% last year.
The salary after graduation from Dakota Wesleyan University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Dakota Wesleyan University are $29,770. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $15,300 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Dakota Wesleyan. The acceptance rate of Dakota Wesleyan is 67% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 27%. The average graduation rate is 54% and the transfer-out rate is 4%. The average received amount of financial aid is $16,981 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,024 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Dakota Wesleyan offers 63 major programs through online and on-site education where 29 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||2|
Dakota Wesleyan University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,000)
Dakota Wesleyan University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in South Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in South Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in South Dakota?