Total Enrollment 1,392
There are 1,392 students including 1,375 undergraduate and 17 graduate students at Dickinson State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 902 full-time and 490 part-time students with gender distribution of 555 male and 837 female students. Dickinson State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 313 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Dickinson State University has a total enrollment of 1,392 with a gender distribution of 39.87% male (555 students) and 60.13% female (837 students). There are 548 male and 827 female students in undergraduate school and 7 male and 10 female students are attending graduate school at Dickinson State University.
Dickinson State University has 902 full-time and 490 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 900 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 475 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2 students are full-time and 15 are part-time students.
At Dickinson State University, 313 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 253 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,392 students. In undergraduate schools, 549 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 17 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||253||251||2|
|Not In Online Classes||826||826||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Dickinson State University. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 1,101 White, 52 Black/African American, 10 Asian, 81 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 34 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||6||6|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||2||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Dickinson State University.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?