Dickinson State University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 4 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1949 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1928 - 1/1/1934|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/25/1998 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/25/2002 - Current|
Dickinson State University has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||3/1/1989 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/1/1995 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||11/1/2004 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Dakota?