Acceptance Rate 73.00%
SAT Score 1,240
ACT Score 27
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 73% at Drew University where a total of 3,855 students applied and 2,814 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,240 and the average ACT score is 27. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Drew.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,240 SAT / 27 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Drew, 98 applicants (32% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 11 applicants (4%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,240 and the average ACT score is 27 at Drew. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,340 and 25th percentile score is 1,120. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 85 and the 25th percentile score is 71. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Drew.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||690|
Drew University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Drew University is Semester. Drew University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Drew University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?