Graduate Program 10 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 155
Offered Award Levels Master's
2023 Tuition & Fees $11,108
Eastern Nazarene College offers 10 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 155 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Eastern Nazarene and 16 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,108. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Eastern Nazarene College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (10 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,108|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||155 graduate students|
16 enrolled in online courses
It offers 10 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,108 at Eastern Nazarene College. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.71% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$10,790||$10,810||$10,815||$11,108|
At Eastern Nazarene College, 155 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 45 male and 110 female students. By attendance status, there are 91 full-time and 64 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Eastern Nazarene College, 16 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 6 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 155 students.
|In Some Online Classes||6|
|Not In Online Classes||133|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?