Acceptance Rate 51 %
Tuition & Fees $49,950
Student Population 1,814
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,391
Hult International Business School is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $49,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,814 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 51% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Hult International Business School's tuition & fees is $49,950. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $43,577.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hult International Business School. The acceptance rate of Hult International Business School is 51% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,391 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,814 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Hult International Business School is 51 %.
Retention Rate for Hult International Business School is 94 %
Student Population for Hult International Business School is 1,814
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hult International Business School is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,391 at Hult International Business School.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1 Education Street, Cambridge, MA 02141-1805|
|Net Price Calculator||https://hult.formstack.com/forms/bba_net_price_calculator|
Hult International Business School offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hult International Business School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?