Acceptance Rate 45 %
Tuition & Fees $49,950
Student Population 1,814
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,391
Hult International Business School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $49,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,814 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 45% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hult International Business School are $49,950. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $42,827 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hult International Business School. The acceptance rate of Hult International Business School is 45% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,391 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,814 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Hult International Business School is 45 %.
Retention Rate for Hult International Business School is 76 %
Student Population for Hult International Business School is 1,814
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hult International Business School is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,391 at Hult International Business School.
Financial Aid Amount
Hult International Business School offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hult International Business School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?