Graduate Rate 38.10%
Retention Rate 66%
At Eastern Nazarene College, the graduation rates was 38.10% (64 students out of 168 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 22 male and 42 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Eastern Nazarene College. Last year, the graduation rate was 38.10%. where 64 students out of 168 candidate completed their degree.
37 students completed their course in 4 years and 21 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||22.02%||13.79%||30.86%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||30.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Eastern Nazarene College, 1 of 6 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 16.67%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Eastern Nazarene College, the retention rate is 66%.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?