Eastwick College-Hackensack Accreditation
Eastwick College-Hackensack is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges||Accredited||Actual||12/5/2018 - Current|
|Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1976 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at Eastwick College-Hackensack
Eastwick College-Hackensack has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation|
|Funeral Service Education (FUSER) - Institutions and programs awarding diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees||Accredited (Actual)||10/17/2015 - Current|
Know about New Jersey Colleges
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Jersey?