Total Enrollment 507
Eastwick College-Hackensack Student Population
Eastwick College-Hackensack has a total enrollment of 507 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 387 full-time and 120 part-time students with gender distribution of 23 male and 484 female students.
Student Gender Distribution
Eastwick College-Hackensack has a total enrollment of 507 with a gender distribution of 4.54% male (23 students) and 95.46% female (484 students).
Enrollment by Attending Status
Eastwick College-Hackensack has 387 full-time and 120 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 387 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 120 students are attending with part-time status.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
Eastwick College-Hackensack does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Eastwick College-Hackensack. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 274 White, 71 Black/African American, 13 Asian, 139 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 0 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||1||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||1||3|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Eastwick College-Hackensack.
Know about New Jersey Colleges
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?