Erie Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1981 - Current|
Erie Community College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||11/1/1984 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RADTT) - Programs for radiation therapists||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||6/27/2018 - Current|
|Radiologic Technology (RADTT) - Programs for radiation therapists||Accredited (Estimated)||8/1/1974 - 10/20/2017|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?