Total Enrollment 10,529
Erie Community College has a total enrollment of 10,529 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 6,706 full-time and 3,823 part-time students with gender distribution of 5,108 male and 5,421 female students. Erie Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 875 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Erie Community College has a total enrollment of 10,529 with a gender distribution of 48.51% male (5,108 students) and 51.49% female (5,421 students).
Erie Community College has 6,706 full-time and 3,823 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,706 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,823 students are attending with part-time status.
At Erie Community College, 875 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,980 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 10,529 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,980||1,980||0|
|Not In Online Classes||7,674||7,674||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Erie Community College. There are 88 American Indian/Native American, 6,504 White, 1,784 Black/African American, 497 Asian, 499 Hispanic, 13 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 489 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||88||34||54|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||13||6||7|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Erie Community College.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?