Total Enrollment 4,495
Framingham State Student Population
There are 4,495 students including 3,213 undergraduate and 1,282 graduate students at Framingham State University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 2,838 full-time and 1,657 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,693 male and 2,802 female students. Framingham State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,621 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Framingham State University has a total enrollment of 4,495 with a gender distribution of 37.66% male (1,693 students) and 62.34% female (2,802 students). There are 1,398 male and 1,815 female students in undergraduate school and 295 male and 987 female students are attending graduate school at Framingham State University.
Enrollment by Attending Status
Framingham State University has 2,838 full-time and 1,657 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,734 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 479 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 104 students are full-time and 1,178 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Framingham State University, 1,621 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,319 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,495 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,714 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,226 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,319||1,259||60|
|Not In Online Classes||1,555||1,499||56|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Framingham State University. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 2,697 White, 534 Black/African American, 190 Asian, 737 Hispanic, 15 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 111 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||1||3|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||15||2||13|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Framingham State University.
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?