Graduate Program 44 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 6 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 838
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $15,060
Fresno Pacific University offers 44 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 6 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 838 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Fresno Pacific and 102 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,060. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Fresno Pacific University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (44 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (6 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$15,060|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||838 graduate students|
102 enrolled in online courses
It offers 44 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,060 at Fresno Pacific University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.40% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$17,112||$15,000||$15,000||$15,060|
At Fresno Pacific University, 838 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 221 male and 617 female students. By attendance status, there are 382 full-time and 456 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Fresno Pacific University, 102 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 292 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 838 students.
|In Some Online Classes||292|
|Not In Online Classes||444|
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?