Acceptance Rate 61 %
SAT Average 915
Tuition & Fees $17,038
Student Population 1,557
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,279
Gallaudet University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,038 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,557 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 61% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Gallaudet University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Gallaudet University are $17,038. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,706 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Gallaudet. The acceptance rate of Gallaudet is 61% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 63%. The average graduation rate is 51% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,279 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,557 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Gallaudet offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||1|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||8||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Gallaudet University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,380)
Gallaudet University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in District of Columbia?