Acceptance Rate 61 %
SAT Average 915
Tuition & Fees $17,038
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,279
Gallaudet University (Gallaudet) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2020 tuition & fees of Gallaudet University is $17,038 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Gallaudet. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 61% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Gallaudet University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Gallaudet University tuition and fees are $17,038 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $18,706 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Gallaudet. The acceptance rate of Gallaudet is 61% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 63%. The average graduation rate is 51% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. Total 6,106 students are attending Gallaudet including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,279 and 88 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.71% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Gallaudet including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||800 Florida Ave, NE, Washington, DC 20002-3695|
|Net Price Calculator||www.gallaudet.edu/merit-based-scholarship-awards/net-price-calculator|
Gallaudet offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||1|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||8||1|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Gallaudet University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,380)
Gallaudet University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in District of Columbia?