Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Genesis Career College-Cookeville does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Genesis Career College-Cookeville for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
Genesis Career College-Cookeville provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at Genesis Career College-Cookeville to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Genesis Career College-Cookeville has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Genesis Career College-Cookeville
Genesis Career College-Cookeville is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Genesis Career College-Cookeville.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?