For academic year 2017-2018, there are 35,984 students including 25,010 undergraduate and 10,974 graduate students at George Mason University. By attending status, there are 24,648 full-time and 11,336 part-time students with gender distribution of 16,871 male and 19,113 female students.
George Mason University has a total enrollment of 35,984 with a gender distribution of 46.88% male (16,871 students) and 53.12% female (19,113 students).
George Mason University has a 24,648 full-time students and 11,336 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 20,221 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,789 are part-time students. In graduate school, 4,427 students are full-time and 6,547 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||8,568||7,280||1,288|
|Not In Online Classes||25,785||17,200||8,585|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at George Mason University. There are 53 American Indian/Native American, 16,192 White, 3,784 Black/African American, 5,992 Asian, 4,336 Hispanic, 100 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,218 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||53||20||33|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100||44||56|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at George Mason University.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?