Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/2006 - Current|
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/2006 - Current|
|Nursing (DNUR) - Diploma programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1954 - 6/30/2006|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||3/1/2014 - Current|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?