Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 279
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 66%
Average Aid Amount $4,228
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 6
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 86%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 279 students (66% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,228. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 6 students (86% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is $15,470, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?