Graduate Rate 53.85%
At Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science, the graduation rates was 53.85% (7 students out of 13 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1 male and 6 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science. Last year, the graduation rate was 53.85%. where 7 students out of 13 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?