Tuition & Fees $15,650
Student Population 130
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,734
Graduation Rate 90 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Gould's Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Bartlett, Tennessee.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,650 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 130 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Gould's Academy in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $15,650.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Gould's Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,734 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 130 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Gould's Academy is 90 %
Retention Rate for Gould's Academy is 83 %
Student Population for Gould's Academy is 130
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gould's Academy is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,734 at Gould's Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Gould's Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Gould's Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Gould's Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?