Tuition & Fees $20,633
Student Population 454
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,646
Gratz College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Melrose Park, Pennsylvania. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $20,633 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 454 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Gratz's tuition & fees is $20,633. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $17,042.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Gratz.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,646 and 1% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 454 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Student Population for Gratz College is 454
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gratz College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,646 at Gratz College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||7605 Old York Rd, Melrose Park, PA 19027-3010|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.gratz.edu/|
Gratz offers 17 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||4|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||3|
Gratz College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?