Tuition & Fees $20,916
Student Population 124
Won Institute of Graduate Studies is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Glenside, Pennsylvania. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $20,916 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 124 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $21,466.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Won Institute of Graduate Studies. A total of 124 students is attending .
Student Population for Won Institute of Graduate Studies is 124
|Address||137 S Easton Rd, Glenside, PA 19038-4535|
|Net Price Calculator||www.woninstitute.edu/|
Won Institute of Graduate Studies offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
Won Institute of Graduate Studies does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?