Tuition & Fees $8,760
Student Population 1,855
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,720
Graduation Rate 21 %
H Councill Trenholm State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Montgomery, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,770 for Alabama residents and $8,760 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,855 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from H Councill Trenholm State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of H Councill Trenholm State Community College are $4,770 for Alabama residents and $8,760 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Trenholm State. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,720 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,855 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Trenholm State offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||0|
H Councill Trenholm State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
H Councill Trenholm State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?