Tuition & Fees $8,640
Student Population 1,855
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,720
Graduation Rate 21 %
H Councill Trenholm State Community College (Trenholm State) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Montgomery, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of H Councill Trenholm State Community College is $4,710 for Alabama residents and $8,640 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,855 students are enrolled into Trenholm State.
The salary after graduation from H Councill Trenholm State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, H Councill Trenholm State Community College tuition and fees are $4,710 for Alabama residents and $8,640 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Trenholm State. Total 1,855 students are attending Trenholm State and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,720 and 81 students received grants of scholarship aid (4.37% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,855 students are attending Trenholm State and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||1225 Air Base Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36108-3199|
Trenholm State offers 83 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||28||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
H Councill Trenholm State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
H Councill Trenholm State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?