Tuition & Fees $8,790
Student Population 4,736
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,704
Graduation Rate 25 %
Gadsden State Community College (GSCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Gadsden, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Gadsden State Community College is $4,860 for Alabama residents and $8,790 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 4,736 students are enrolled into GSCC.
The salary after graduation from Gadsden State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Gadsden State Community College tuition and fees are $4,860 for Alabama residents and $8,790 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at GSCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,704 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 4,736 students are attending GSCC and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
GSCC offers 65 major programs through online and on-site education where 14 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||25||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||2|
Gadsden State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Gadsden State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?