Tuition & Fees $8,800
Student Population 1,681
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,067
Graduation Rate 17 %
Central Alabama Community College (Central Alabama CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Alexander City, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Central Alabama Community College is $4,870 for Alabama residents and $8,800 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,681 students are enrolled into Central Alabama CC.
The salary after graduation from Central Alabama Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Central Alabama Community College tuition and fees are $4,870 for Alabama residents and $8,800 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Central Alabama CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,067 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,681 students are attending Central Alabama CC and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Central Alabama CC offers 29 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||10||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Central Alabama Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Alabama Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?