Tuition & Fees $8,860
Student Population 1,681
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,067
Graduation Rate 17 %
Central Alabama Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Alexander City, Alabama. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,930 for Alabama residents and $8,860 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,681 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Alabama Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Alabama Community College are $4,930 for Alabama residents and $8,860 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Central Alabama CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,067 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,681 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Central Alabama CC offers 29 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||10||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Central Alabama Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Alabama Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?