Bishop State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mobile, Alabama. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,860 students are enrolled into Bishop State Community College. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Bishop State Community College tuition and fees are $4,740 for Alabama residents and $8,610 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Bishop State Community College. Total 2,860 students are attending Bishop State Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,060 and 2,621 students received grants of scholarship aid (91.64% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,860 students are attending Bishop State Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
|Address||351 North Broad Street, Mobile, AL 36603-5898|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.bishop.edu/calculator/npcalc.htm|
Bishop State Community College offers 38 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||8||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Bishop State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bishop State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Bishop State Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?