Tuition & Fees $8,471
Student Population 4,350
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,823
Graduation Rate 20 %
Shelton State Community College (Shelton State CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Shelton State Community College is $4,541 for Alabama residents and $8,471 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 4,350 students are enrolled into Shelton State CC.
The salary after graduation from Shelton State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Shelton State Community College tuition and fees are $4,541 for Alabama residents and $8,471 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Shelton State CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,823 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 4,350 students are attending Shelton State CC and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Shelton State CC offers 72 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||26||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||0|
Shelton State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Shelton State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?