Tuition & Fees $8,790
Student Population 9,078
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,157
Graduation Rate 15 %
Jefferson State Community College (JSCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Birmingham, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Jefferson State Community College is $4,860 for Alabama residents and $8,790 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 9,078 students are enrolled into JSCC.
The salary after graduation from Jefferson State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Jefferson State Community College tuition and fees are $4,860 for Alabama residents and $8,790 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at JSCC. Total 9,078 students are attending JSCC and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,157 and 43 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.47% of total undergraduate students). Total 9,078 students are attending JSCC and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
|Address||2601 Carson Rd, Birmingham, AL 35215-3098|
|Net Price Calculator||www.jeffersonstate.edu/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
JSCC offers 90 major programs through online and on-site education where 22 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||26||8|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||8|
Jefferson State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Jefferson State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?