Tuition & Fees $9,342
Student Population 3,745
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,348
Graduation Rate 28 %
Bevill State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Jasper, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $5,150 for Alabama residents and $9,342 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,745 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Bevill State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Bevill State Community College are $5,150 for Alabama residents and $9,342 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Bevill State CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,348 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,745 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Bevill State CC offers 51 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||21||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||1|
Bevill State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bevill State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?