Tuition & Fees $8,880
Student Population 2,280
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,524
Graduation Rate 40 %
Snead State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Boaz, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $4,950 for Alabama residents and $8,880 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,280 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Snead State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Snead State Community College are $4,950 for Alabama residents and $8,880 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Snead State CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,524 and 76% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,280 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Snead State CC offers 25 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||10||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
Snead State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,361)
Snead State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?