Tuition & Fees $8,550
Student Population 1,475
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,475
Graduation Rate 31 %
George C Wallace State Community College-Selma is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Selma, Alabama. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,560 for Alabama residents and $8,550 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,475 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from George C Wallace State Community College-Selma varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of George C Wallace State Community College-Selma are $4,560 for Alabama residents and $8,550 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at George C Wallace State Community College-Selma. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,475 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,475 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
George C Wallace State Community College-Selma offers 25 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||0|
George C Wallace State Community College-Selma offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
George C Wallace State Community College-Selma has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?