Tuition & Fees $8,730
Student Population 7,419
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,404
Graduation Rate 16 %
Coastal Alabama Community College (Coastal Alabama CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Bay Minette, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Coastal Alabama Community College is $4,800 for Alabama residents and $8,730 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 7,419 students are enrolled into Coastal Alabama CC.
The salary after graduation from Coastal Alabama Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Coastal Alabama Community College tuition and fees are $4,800 for Alabama residents and $8,730 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Coastal Alabama CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,404 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 7,419 students are attending Coastal Alabama CC and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Coastal Alabama CC offers 66 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||28||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
Coastal Alabama Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Coastal Alabama Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?