Tuition & Fees $8,810
Student Population 9,736
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,384
Graduation Rate 26 %
John C Calhoun State Community College (John C Calhoun State CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Tanner, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of John C Calhoun State Community College is $4,880 for Alabama residents and $8,810 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 9,736 students are enrolled into John C Calhoun State CC.
The salary after graduation from John C Calhoun State Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, John C Calhoun State Community College tuition and fees are $4,880 for Alabama residents and $8,810 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at John C Calhoun State CC. Total 9,736 students are attending John C Calhoun State CC and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,384 and 49 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.50% of total undergraduate students). Total 9,736 students are attending John C Calhoun State CC and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
|Address||6250 U S Highway 31 N, Tanner, AL 35671|
|Net Price Calculator||https://calhoun.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx|
John C Calhoun State CC offers 68 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||26||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
John C Calhoun State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
John C Calhoun State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?