Tuition & Fees $7,598
Student Population 746
Jefferson Davis Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Brewton, Alabama. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Jefferson Davis Community College is $4,088 for Alabama residents and $7,598 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 746 students are enrolled into Jefferson Davis Community College.
The salary after graduation from Jefferson Davis Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Jefferson Davis Community College tuition and fees are $4,088 for Alabama residents and $7,598 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Jefferson Davis Community College. Total 746 students are attending Jefferson Davis Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. Total 746 students are attending Jefferson Davis Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
|Address||220 Alco Dr, Brewton, AL 36426|
Jefferson Davis Community College offers 0 major programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Jefferson Davis Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Jefferson Davis Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?