John C Calhoun State CC Accreditation
John C Calhoun State Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1968 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/3/2013 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at John C Calhoun State Community College
John C Calhoun State Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1972 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1981 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Assisting (DA)||Accredited (Actual)||12/7/1973 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/2011 - Current|
Know about Alabama Colleges
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?