Enterprise State Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Enterprise, AL. It has a total enrollment of 1,778 and student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Enterprise State Community College tuition and fees are $4,740 for Alabama residents and $8,610 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Enterprise State Community College. Total 1,778 studetns are attending Enterprise State Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 17:1.
Enterprise State Community College offers 26 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
Enterprise State Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Enterprise State Community College for academic year 2017-2018.
Enterprise State Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Enterprise State Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?