Gadsden State Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/2003 - Current|
Gadsden State Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1984 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2011 - Current|
|Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation|
|Massage||Accredited (Actual)||3/1/2014 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||6/21/1970 - Current|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?