Heidelberg University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1913 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1989 - 12/11/2014|
Heidelberg University has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1956 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?