Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,024
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 98%
Average Aid Amount $18,469
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 319
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,024 students (98% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $18,469. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 319 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Heidelberg University is $32,300, for reference.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?