Hilbert College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1976 - Current|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?