Graduate Program 24 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 305
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $18,590
Holy Names University offers 24 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 305 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Holy Names and 305 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $18,590. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Holy Names University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (24 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$18,590|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||305 graduate students|
305 enrolled in online courses
It offers 24 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $18,590 at Holy Names University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$18,570||$18,580||$18,590||$18,590|
At Holy Names University, 305 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 59 male and 246 female students. By attendance status, there are 135 full-time and 170 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Holy Names University, 305 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 305 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?