Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,996
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 95%
Average Aid Amount $12,557
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 77
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 92%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,996 students (95% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $12,557. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 77 students (92% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Hondros College of Nursing is $18,847, for reference.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?