Graduate Rate 39.66%
At Hondros College of Nursing, the graduation rates was 39.66% (23 students out of 58 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 21 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Hondros College of Nursing. Last year, the graduation rate was 39.66%. where 23 students out of 58 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?