Howard Payne University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1948 - Current|
Howard Payne University has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1988 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?