Graduate Program 6 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 4 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 65
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,900
Howard Payne University offers 6 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 4 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 65 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Howard Payne and 11 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,900. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Howard Payne University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (6 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,900|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||65 graduate students|
11 enrolled in online courses
It offers 6 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,900 at Howard Payne University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.66% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,180||$9,180||$9,738||$9,900|
At Howard Payne University, 65 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 45 male and 20 female students. By attendance status, there are 23 full-time and 42 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Howard Payne University, 11 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 65 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||54|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?