Total Enrollment 1,027
There are 1,027 students including 962 undergraduate and 65 graduate students at Howard Payne University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 835 full-time and 192 part-time students with gender distribution of 560 male and 467 female students. Howard Payne University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 11 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Howard Payne University has a total enrollment of 1,027 with a gender distribution of 54.53% male (560 students) and 45.47% female (467 students). There are 515 male and 447 female students in undergraduate school and 45 male and 20 female students are attending graduate school at Howard Payne University.
Howard Payne University has 835 full-time and 192 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 812 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 150 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 23 students are full-time and 42 are part-time students.
At Howard Payne University, 11 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 390 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,027 students. In undergraduate schools, 390 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 11 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||390||390||0|
|Not In Online Classes||626||572||54|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Howard Payne University. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 557 White, 124 Black/African American, 5 Asian, 241 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 55 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||1||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?