Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 4,641
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 42%
Average Aid Amount $4,734
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,654
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 80%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 4,641 students (42% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,734. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,654 students (80% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Hudson Valley Community College is $5,964 for New York residents and $10,764 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?