Immaculata University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Immaculata, Pennsylvania. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,448 students are enrolled into Immaculata University. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 81% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Immaculata University tuition and fees are $27,350 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $12,780 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Immaculata University. The acceptance rate of Immaculata University is 81% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 25%. Total 2,448 students are attending Immaculata University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,702 and 69 students received grants of scholarship aid (4.59% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,448 students are attending Immaculata University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||1145 King Rd, Immaculata, PA 19345|
|Net Price Calculator||www.immaculata.edu/FinAid/net_price_calculator|
Immaculata University offers 74 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Immaculata University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,230)
Immaculata University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Immaculata University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?